My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

September 24 – October 1 2013

My parents visited native to give my wedding cards and clothes that we have purchased on the occasion of my wedding to all of our relatives. They also went to would be’s house to invite and give my special card to my would be which was specially printed for him. I and my brother was alone in the home here in Hyderabad. I also quit the job from [24]/7 where I was been working since October 2012 as Media advisor. My job experience was too good and I love being worked…. Lets hope that I can continue working even after marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment