My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

June 12 2014

I along with my parents, mother in law and brother visited Subrahmanya Temple early in the morning in my hubby’s car. Hubby didn’t come due to his college work. For the breakfast we went to Moojoor Mane where Bala mava and Kala athe was there and there was Idli for the bfast. Then we went to Betta for the lunch. It was superb day… In the night we went to Rama ajja mane near our home at Kemmayi Puthur. There my hubby also accompanied me and we all went to Trupti hotel for the grand dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment