My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

August 24 2013

We came to native and went to would be’s house for the lunch before marriage event and got a chance to  get shiva pooja prasada also a cute fancy dark green saree from him! The most interesting thing was that he gave me a 2rs /- coin as OOTA DAKSHINA. I collected it since it will be the last time that I can get such a thing from him. Because after marriage I will be his wife and it will be my house so I cannot receive it instead I will have to give it! Even now also, I have the same 2rs /- coin with me, I have treasured it as a sign of crazy things! Later, he gave me a bunch of chocolates as a gift of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment