My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Geet @ 400!!!

Hi friends

Hey guys, am happy to see that our GEET (GHSP) is at 400 now!!! Wow that’s a great moment to enjoy and hope this is going to have thousands of epi to complete in future!!!



Let’s celebrate and its party time … lets rock each other!!!



I wish GEET team for this success and to all the team members behind this!GURTI doing the right job!!! congratulations my GEET and to its Team and i thank 4Lions productions for creating and producing such a lovely romantic thriller show and also Star one for airing it on media!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment