My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, October 26, 2015

October 14 2014

My birthday - special day, I always wished for. My hubby gave me a saree and chudidhar as a gift. My parents and brother was there along with me on this day since there was aati-amavaasi sammana for us. So they gave me earrings as a birthday gift and my brother gave me a yellow salwar kameez as a Birthday gift. Then for sammana they gave my hubby a lotus model gold chain and for me two gold bangles. For this function, all my hubby’s family members came to madhur to make it a grand success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment