My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

December 18 2013 – January 3 2014

We went to Hyderabad in bus and enjoyed being there and it was like a honeymoon for both of us. We went on visiting places which was new to both of us. We were happy in visiting Ramoji film city since it was the world’s biggest film studio complex. It was a serene place for all garden lovers…

The new year was celebrated with my parents along with my hubby and went to Birla Mandir, a temple which was fully and completely built using a single marble. I also enjoyed the newyear eve with my parents and brother along with my hubby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment