My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

November 10 2013

Our D day- Dream wedding day is just arrived and my would be came in a Silky silver Renault Duster wearing a maroon gold sherwani and was looking really superb. I was all done with my makeup and there was a photoshoot going on with my poses etc… Later at the golden minute, my hubby then would be tied a knot around my neck  and everybody was laughing and smiling and taking clicks!!! I actually can hear it… It was like as if I was standing in a podium and others were clapping on my achievements…

After the ceremony, we went to house and get refreshed and got ready for night function as there was a chaturti Havana at the same venue where my wedding was held. That was awesome and everything was too fast. We both can’t wait to hold together tightly since we were waiting from past 4 months!!! That day was unforgettable. It was really fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment