My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

April 19 2014

After the morning breakfast, we all went to Kala aunty house for the lunch since from there we went to ajjanamane since there was Rama bajane which starts at 6 in the evening and ends up at 6 in the morning the next day. Abbe was happy seeing me and knowing that I am pregnant, felt very very happy and gave me tender coconut water since my stomach was not feeling well. Later after the function, we went back home and while returning home I vomited since the road was not that good full of curves and turns… oh God, it was not that easy travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment