My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, August 15, 2011

Geethu's Birthday!!!

Yaar today is my friends birthday . . . Do you want to know who is that lucky person . . . Its none other than my best and favorite buddy POONKODI alias GEETHU . . . See how lucky she is . . . Her birthday falls on our national day . . . I mean INDEPENDENCE DAY . . . Wow . . . Really am happy to have such a nice friend in my life . . . She is very good and kind hearted . . . She understands everyone so easily . . . I like her and instead i love her. . . She had supported me ever since she became my friend . . . So nice of her . . . On this occassion i am very glad to wish her a beautiful birthday this year . . . Too . . . But am so sad that this may be a last birthday that am going to enjoy with her since this is the last year in college . . . After that only wishes through phone or through letters or mails . . . See . . . So sad . . . But i had decided that am going to enjoy her birthday . . . . Once again i wish her a dazzling birthday . . . . May GOD bless her and fulfill her dreams . . I wish it all comes true . . . . Love you geethu . . .

3 comments: