My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, October 26, 2015

August 18 2014

Mane ajji came to our home in Puthur for a week stay and I was finding difficult in adjusting first later on it was like that easy! At the end of the week, while returning back we went to Survey mane near Puthur for lunch since they have invited us for the lunch after the marriage. There was a small baby who was just 42 days old. It was nice to see him and felt happy that I could also have the same feeling within few months. I was eagerly waiting for my baby’s arrival. I was counting the days and always looking in to calendar and praying to God to get a good healthy baby through a normal delivery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment