My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

January 3 2014

My cousin Sharanya came along with Kishore in the evening to my house in bike. We were all shocked for a moment thinking why she came. But later was understood that she met with an accident and came along with Kishore who gave some first aid during the accident in the roadside. Also she was late to the college hostel and she came here to stay for the night and she was having a ached leg which was bulged since it was twisted while falling on the ground. It was unexpected and there after she was spreading the news that I made everyone know that she was in love with someone who was working in a car company as a sales representative. I also stopped talking to her thereafter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment