My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

June 24 2013

The most expected day of my life since  my hubby then would be came to see me for the first time at madhur as a bride groom event!  I was overwhelmed by joy after seeing him since he was so cute and loving. He was accompanied by his relatives and parents… We were allowed to talk personally for few minutes so we discussed regarding our childhood and academics. He was very pleasing with his naughty eyes… I was already fallen for him and felt like it was a love at first sight for me even if this was an arranged marriage I was feeling like we know each other from past few years … 

No comments:

Post a Comment