My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gas trouble

Hi friends . . . . Please dont think that am talking about some ones stomach upset. Ok its not that problem. When i read the news paper on sunday . . . . I came across a news that only four LPG GAS cylinders would be made available for a nuclear family . . . . For one year and each extra cylinder would cost 800 rs. . . . Whether its a middle class or a low class . . . No matter ! Do you think that its enough for a family ? Then nobody will be eating their fav food cooked at home . . . Is it na ?

1 comment:

  1. s what u said is right.so, if they give four cylinder for nuclear family no one can eat in their home. so, in my point of view it is stupid decision which is taken by the government.

    ReplyDelete