My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

June 27 2013

We, myself and my parents brother and all my relatives went to would be’s house – Panjigadde, Vittal to give him a confirmation that I was ready for the marriage with him! He was so cute as usual with his cute little naughty eyes with a grey half sleeve shirt and a white dhoti…  Everybody of his relatives took our photo and made it a promise relationship that lasts forever and ever!!!

Also he was given me a Facebook friendship request and later on the same day I accepted the request and chatting was started in the night at railway station as we were boarding the train to Hyderabad from kasaragod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment