My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, October 26, 2015

July 10th – July 13th 2014

I, my hubby, my father in law and my mother in law went for a small tour to hill abode Ooty in our car. It was a great and pleasant experience since it was our first journey all of us together. We stayed in JayaShanti hotel in Hill bunk road opposite to Woodside School Ooty. It was so chill that my in laws was like come enough, let’s go back home. It’s so cold out here. We can’t resist. I was like Oh God, after hearing this. But they adjusted to the cold weather of Ooty by wearing sweater. We went to Kallugundi first and from there we went to Ooty after taking the breakfast. We reached Ooty by mid noon and we had our lunch nearby our room. It was awesome filled with groundnut oil. But the spiciness of the food was not known till we reach back home. We visited the town side of the city on the day we arrived and later on the next day we went in a city tour bus since they will take us to all the places that we would like to see without any risk. It was good actually, the people are nice and food outside was superb. I hate spicy food but after landing here I just forgot what spicy really means… little spicy never hurts, right?

Then we went on to enjoy the Toy train and saw the sim’s park, Coonoor Tea estates, military base camps, Dolphin nose point, suicide point and many other important places in and around the city. The most part of the journey was when we both I and my hubby went in the evening for a walk in the city. It was chill and a cold breeze was storming from one side. We felt like we were in heaven! Such a nice time we had both together… loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment