My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 19 2013

I and my father went to Coimbatore to attend my Convocation ceremony and it was a fabulous day since I was declared a gold medalist by our university and I was a certified post graduate! I was happy and feeling really great for my achievements. I collected my Gold medal from a retired chief justice of Madras high court and I was greatly honored by my fellows. I thanked my parents and my brother for supporting me all the way from first year to fifth year and also thanked my teachers, friends to encourage me throughout my academics. Last but not the least I thanked my Almighty to help me to attain success and know more about my subjects without any obstacles. For this event, my friend Nihi also attended with me accompanied with her family and her cute son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment