My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nihi's Birthday!!!

Today my Bunnie's (aka Nihi) birthday . . . . Wow . . Yet another special day . . .



First of all I wish a happy birthday this year and may God bless her with all joys and bring lots of happiness to her family!!!
This is her first birthday after her marriage and this gonna be special for her and for us !!! and also a last birthday which I can enjoy with her most, since this is our final year in clg!!! so am going to enjoy and celebrate with her ...to atmost!!!!!! I wish all her dreams come true and Let her stay happy always.......here after!!!!!!!!



She is a nice and good friend of mine and i love her very much......love u so much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment