My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, October 26, 2015

December 19 2014

I had my breakfast which my mother bought me from the hotel. Later I went to labor room since this was my first one so thought not to take risk. I was given induction since 10 ‘o’ clock in the morning and by around 1 pm my cervix started opening and by around 2.17pm I delivered to a baby boy who was weighing 3.3kgs. it was a proud moment and there was small difficulty in pushing the baby so Dr used vacuum to pull the baby out. But still it was a normal delivery. I am happy for that. I fed my baby in the labor room for few minutes and my baby was feeling sleepy and stopped feeding him. Later In the evening by 5 pm I was shifted to the room and started feeding my baby again and by then many relatives came to see me and my baby. My hubby, my mother and in laws were very happy seeing me and my baby healthy. I thank God for a great day and such a good experience in a women’s life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment