My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, October 24, 2015

August 27 2013

It was the day to return back to Hyderabad for all of us my parents, myself and my brother. But the train was in the night and we planned to meet at Mangalore for a dining out before marriage and I was accompanied by my parents. I got down at jyothi circle since he was waiting there near the bus bay. We both walked for a mile and got a chair in a pavement and sat there and talked for few minutes. Mean while my parents went to uncles house near bejai Mangalore. After an hour or so, we all went to Taj for the lunch. It was good not that bad food. Later went to uncles house and rested for a minute and visited Kadri park along with my would be and parents. We took lots of photographs and had a public kiss for the first time! Then moved to city centre mall and would be bought me 2 chudidhars, a vanity bag and a sonata watch. Moreover, the worth gift was a white rose which he gifted me at the end of the day! I just loved it… 

No comments:

Post a Comment