My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, July 31, 2011

My quotes

This is my own wordings that comes to my mind when i sit simply alone ............ Just have a look !!!!

My Quotes 001 : love me and not let me go from ur near and closeness, just stay with me and be mine always.. its a true state of being in love!!!

My Quotes 002 : loving is a duty and am doing it !!!

My Quotes 003 : I just say "Don't remember to forget me"

My Quotes 004 : Where I lie is where I live...

My Quotes 005 : Live life , have life...

My Quotes 006: Your expectations should be more enough to hold the success that comes your way!!!

And I will get you quotes from most important renowned personalities also ok

how are the above quotes .... its mine ,....

© Copyright 2011
All rights reserved!!!
Snooyegubbii

No comments:

Post a Comment