My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, July 15, 2011

Day that went along!!!

Hi friends!!!
It was a nice day at the end… in the morning I had a bit soar start… you know why I had a small misunderstanding with my beautiful friends in the lab!!! But it was ok later… then I got a chance to attend an inaugural function of TECHNO WEB 2011 in my college… it was conducted by Faculty of arts, science and humanities (computer science dept.). We had an interacting session with one of the best entrepreneurs in Coimbatore city. You know who is it??? It’s Mr. Suresh. Director of BCAPS computer’s India pvt ltd. Coimbatore (T.N). He has got 17 years of experience in Networking and computing. He made us to know about the IT industry, their working patterns, and timings and conveyed us the pros and cons of IT industry!!!
Really I was happy to know such kind of information, since then I made my mind to join IT Industry as soon as possible and become a best IT professional!!!
Ok guys I am going to make it!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. ya tat was really useful session swetha... also tat v had another seminar regarding artificial intelligence by Mr.PaulRaj last week wch is also an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete