My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beautiful Saturday!!!

Hello friends
Tell me, how was the last week?? Nice Na? Today I am happy … don’t know why ... Am very sorry to hear that there was an explosion in one of the great city Oslo (Norway). Very sad!!! Prayers for their family who had lost their loved ones…
Ha… at last I finished my all assignment works to be submitted in college. Now busy studying all my portions took in the class. Now days, IV ---- I mean Industrial Visit had been a talk in the class. IV is planning for some what 5 days. I think it will be a jolly trip along with friends… but am not going because I am not interested in it!!! Very rare, Na? It’s only because I had visited the places that have been suggested for IV so how shall I go? Will be very bore for me… visiting the same places it seems wasting time… I love travelling to unknown places that I had never seen in my life… just need to explore whole world!!! And one more thing my beautiful friends are also not going and they decided to accompany me in my class. Hope they would declare holidays for us so that we can sit at home and enjoy. And we had planned to go outside with my friends… to park and to luxurious city in Coimbatore – RS Puram. And to leading branded restaurants such as SUBWAY, KFC, DOMINOS and KR BAKES. We are going to enjoy!!!
Ok have a nice week end this time … love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment