My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Awesome Weekend!!!

Hello friends,
What’s up?
Today, yet another Saturday!!! And this is July month so I thought to make a post. Then, I was bit busy with my college works, preparing for the seminar. It is on Network security ---The working of RSA algorithm (encryption and decryption). I need to present it on coming Monday in front of my classmates!!! Oh it’s a tough task you know why, because it’s the best audiences that I had ever in my life… they used to comment me and imitate me. I feel much irritated and disturbed when I face my class but I never lose self confidence instead it gets build. By doing so, I am getting much tolerance and gain much confidence and I think I can do better when I face some one like international audiences…like u all!!! Right ha???
Ok… enjoy well every body… am very happy to see my visitors on my small blog that I have and I wish every one a happy week end………..
Masti karo yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards
Your blogger
Shwetha

No comments:

Post a Comment