My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, July 29, 2011

Missed my 2 days @ college!!!

Hi every body. Hope u are all fine. Then how was the week guys. For me it was a bad days . . . Because i was in bed .... Since i had fever . . For last two days. So i was asked not to attend the college. It was really painful. Now i am feeling better. But what about the class . . Portions . . . Notes . . Tests . . . OMG . . What to do. . . Missed my lovely friends . . I think they would have felt very bored with out me. . . . . Love u friends . . Thank you for all your love. And am happy to hear that we have got placement training in the college and it get starts from coming monday . . Wow . . So i hope i can get lots of tricks there to solve puzzles . . Aptitude questions . . Etc . .

No comments:

Post a Comment