My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, July 25, 2011

Hectic month a head!!!

Hello friends . . . How u doing . Hope u are all keeping fine and good ! Then coming month ie. AUGUST . . . Personnely i like this month . . . Its a month of exams . . Month of independence . . . Month of industrial visits . . . Month of friend ship . . . And at last . . Its month of my friends birthday! . . Wow . . . Nice na? So we need to prepare for it . . In order to welcome . . . I had set my mind and i had made my friends list to wish them a good friendship day this year too . . . And my beautiful friend's birthday . . ie. Geethu's birthday . . . I need to give her a good surprise this year since its a last birthday in college life . . . . Along with us . . So we need to enjoy at most . . Na? . . . Our internals are ahead . . From second week of august . . . So need to prepare for it thoroughly . . . Need to get good marks . . And indians are going to celebrate her independance day on august 15 . . . So lets pay homage to all our freedom fighters . . And hats off to their struggle . . . . Ok . . . Love you all . . Keep on reading . . I will blogging you all

No comments:

Post a Comment