My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just Roaming!!!

Hi . .now I just had a roaming in the heart of the town. . . But it was very dirty to get through the roads . . You know . . Raining yaar raining . . But the town was as usual . . . Filled with vehicles . . Street walkers . .. . People . . And to kids . . . . . In one side . . Food court has been set up . . There is a huge rush in front of it . . . . Busy waiting for their hot Bel puri, paani puri, masala puri and to dahi puri . . . . . Wow my mouth is running out of water . . . But what to do . . Lots of boys, gents can be seen . . Not a single lady . . . I thought to go like a super heroine . . But . . No am a typical indian girl . . So i cant go like that . . And It would be bad idea . . If i go there alone . . Lots of comments can be heard . . So why should i create a chance for them . . After reaching back home . . I asked my father to get me one . . . . He told he will get it for me . . Am feeling happy . . For what i am and what my father is . . . Ok you guys enjoy . . And too have a heavy lunch today . . . Have a CHATPATI weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment