My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bit Bitter Day!!!

Hello friends
Today was a nice day for me. But little bit worry. Since my friend Nihi (bunnie) was suffering form fever. She was not able to neither sit in the class nor listen any of the portions so she took rest all the day and it’s very difficult to send her back home alone since we are too far from our sweet home, some what about 59 kms away from living town!!!. Then with my friend Poonkodi (geethu) I was just playing. It was nice and I enjoyed a lot. You know one thing that she took my cookie and kept in her bag. I was shocked. I asked her to give back but she was not willing to give it!!! I was really angry in front of her but actually I was just enjoying with her ….. She is really awesome and good … to keep friendship …and too Nihi but today she was not in play mood!!! I wish she would recover soon!!! Ok friends … good night!!!
Hope u all take care … love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment