My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tintumon

I had seen various cartoons and i still watch it . . . Some of my favorites are tom and jerry, droopy and dripple, johny bravo, fintstones and richie rich! . . But these days i have a habit of watching "TINTUMON" which aires on kerala regional channel JEEVAN. . . I catch it in the eve time slot . . . The cartoon is very nice . . . The 8 year old character (boy) is very intelligent and down to earth . . . It is very interesting to see how he handles all the situation very cunningly and trickly! I appreciate the production team (BMG) behind this work . ;) its amazing and TINTUMON has become kerala super star. . . every childs favorite . . . Even every age group can watch it and enjoy . . . In my home every one used to watch it rather than watching it they are all addicted to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment