My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, June 4, 2012

The big fat fruit!

Jack fruit is what am talking about . . . This year in our tree there was around 15 jack fruits . . . I got a chance to have the tasty juicy fruit! Wow its so nice yummy my stomach was once filled by it . . . This is the season of this fat fruit . . . We made roast out of it and fried it to have it as our snacks . . . Wow its superb . . . I just love this fruit and its yellow flakes. . . oh know my mouth is running out of water . . . I cant talk about that now more . . . Cant control . . . Am going to have it now yeppie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment