My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Married life to Geethu!

Today "31 MAY 2012"
An auspicious day for my friend Geethu alias Poonkodi. she is getting married to Mr.TamilSelvan on this beautiful day on the timings of 4-5 am in the morning. i wish her a good luck and all the best for her future life with her husband!!! take care, be happy always ... i am asking sorry since i couldn't turn around for the function / gathering due to some reasons!!! You are my best friend always and my prayers and wishes are with you always...!!!Once again, Sorry yaar... but love u always... chill out ...Good luck dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment