My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, June 4, 2012

Remembering golden memories!

It has been seven years that i had left my school or my school life . . . When i turn back i remember all those naughty things that i played on my friends or with teachers . . It was in 1993 that my parents made me join for LKG in one of the best convent school in the town "KANIKKA MATHA CONVENT ENGLISH MEDIUM GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL". From the first day of school itself i was very active and very smart (my parents used to say). I never used to get tired and i never used to miss any days in the school. I used to make friendship with every body . . . Till 5th grade i come in school bus so driver are all my friends and later my parents hired me a rickshaw (from 6 to 9th grade). At that time i made lots of new small age friends, nice and when i reached tenth grade there was a necessity that i should attend special classes so i shifted to school bus again and i was in first trip . . . I reach school earlier than any one and used to roam around the school compound . . . I used to play cricket with my friends. Then surely i was good at my academics but not that much but was a topper ( i mean with in 10 It was such a nice time . . . I miss them alot . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment