My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, June 15, 2012

Missing them!

Its been 42 days since i left my college and my friends . . . Dont know when i will be able to go to college again for collecting my certificates and to meet my ever good friends Nihi and Poonkodi. . . I really miss them alot and now am very far from them. Am not even able to call them since there is no network of my phone and due to my heavy work! But let me wait any how i had written a letter to my friend. Lets see whether i receive any reply from her!!! Fingers crossed and hope for the best. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment