My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How many hallies?

Oh My God, how may hallies are there in between banglore and hyderabad. . . Cant believe. . . Readers if you are in doubt of what am talking about is . . . About small villages(hallies). . . I remember only few . . . But all the names are interesting . . . Some to mention "hardebande", "minchinahalli", "chenduru", "geechanahalli". . .are some to mention . . . Its very nice to read them . . . If we consider the meaning of these villages it will be a play time . . . And also an fun time . . . Because names are very good to read and listen if some body reads for us . . . ! Ok bye for a moment . . . Will update you soon with pictures . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment