My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, February 26, 2011

A good week!!!

Hello friends!!!
Hope all are fine. Then had a good week end!!!! Started with an inter college competition in our college and then an annual day and busy conferences with my paper presentations….! At last won a prize!!!! What a happy ending isn’t it???
Missing my friends…. Nihi she is suffering from stomach pain. I am Feeling very sad and I wish her to recover soon.
Geethu ---my fav. Buddy, with her I had a long journey in a bus to my conference and it was nice …it was just like a romantic journey (since I and she is present) we were sitting together and she was very close to me…. So nice of her… love her very much… I need her as my fav. Buddy through out “my living life”.
Today I and geethu sat together in class. We were talking each other like a nonstop whistle. It was nice and bit played each other and she also liked it and I know she also love to sit near me but what to do... I am in need to fight with her so that we will be able to know how much we love each other… hehehehe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment