My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

good day , a beautiful day!

ha......... at last i visited my fav buddy geethu's home for her house warming... it was a nice journey to palladam, tirupur. a beautiful city side...with green fields over and over..wow !!!! am not getting any words to explain... such a wonderful experience. but little bit tired ... when going to her home ... i and my another friend nihi ...were standing in the bus for about 1.30 hrs.... it was disgusting... but no problem since am going to my geethu's home. we reached there by 10.30 am and got a warm welcome there... it was nice and she introduced me to all of her relatives.
only one problem that we are forced to return soon since it take long time to return home back...so i was not able to stay there for long time. I thought she would wear a Saree but she didn't. she took off before we reach there... it was really painful for me since i expected it...ok any how i enjoyed a lot ...going there and being a part of it.

I HOPE SHE LOVED MY PRESENCE THERE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment