My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, February 25, 2011

hectic day, but ended with a happiness!!!

Hello friends…
Today -- was a busy hectic day. I was needed to attend 2 conferences in two different parts of the city. One inside the city---other just outskirts of the city. I started by 6.30 am from my home. Reached “KG ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE, KGISL, SARAVANAMPATTI, COIMBATORE. “ I was there to attend and present a paper on cloud computing in state level conference. The judge was from PSG arts and science college. I was the first person to present since I was to attend a national conference in “VIDYASAGAR COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE , UDUMALPET, TIRUPUR. “
So it was just a busy day. But I enjoyed a lot since my fav. Buddy “geethu” accompanied me to the national conference. The bus journey along with her made me feel like that we are on the way to enjoy our weekend. We are not at all tensed about the paper presentation. Any how I enjoyed a lot and I hope she also liked .
I reached home late since function finished by 5.30 pm and from there to my home its somewhat 2 hrs journey. Of course am tired but I enjoy travelling and love it. And there was good news awaiting me at home. It was none other than that “I won 2nd prize in paper presentation in state level conference held at KG college “. Amma told me that madam (KG clg staff coordinator) had called from that college to my landline. But I was not there since I went to attend another conference. It was shocking and I called madam and confirmed once. It was unbelievable. But what to do not yet collected the “memento”.
Any how I am very happy. I mainly thank almighty who helped me to get this award and my parents, friends and teachers.
Especially I thank my fav. Buddy geethu …….. to help me and to be there with me as a helping hand always and ever….! Love u da….

No comments:

Post a Comment