My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day!

ha ... again a valentine's day.... i hope this day .. today was memorable for each and every lovers... i hope they had enjoyed a lot...

really i enjoyed a lot but little bit worried.... i had a small misunderstanding with my buddy geethu... my lover.... yaar(hehehe)... had a tough start at the end.....

i thought to buy a red rose for her but all changed at last minute and i adjusted with a pista shake and a cool hide and seek cookies..... also she bought me a nice butter scotch ice cream.....

ANY HOW HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FOR ALL ...!!! AND I LOVE U GEETHU VERY MUCH...

No comments:

Post a Comment