My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nice day at the end!

Today a good Saturday.... i had enjoyed a lot with my friend geethu... talking, playing and having fun with her... was really nice.. i had lots of happiness. since i was able to sit with her and have a chat for long time with out any obstacle i mean no disturbances....from others... U know she is my fav buddy .. and above all she is my lover too ... i used to share everything with her ,,all my matters and wishes ... she knows me well and she love me more than any one... i believe in it and i trust her truly but she dont know that becoz i used to behave like that with her..... when she is with me , near i used to lost my control.... such a choclaty friend !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment