My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

missed !!!

Hi friends
A good day today… then... Missed my friend … Preetha … she didn’t come becoz of fever … any how I wish to recover her soon… I called and talked to her…today she told its ok... After hearing this I was bit relaxed … ok... Today my friend Geethu was also feeling happy since her friend I mean our friend Nihi came back to class after she was suffering from stomach pain... It was some sort of happiness for me and especially my fav. Buddy geethu. It’s her dear came back, so… need to feel happy …Na??
Then now a days, classes are very bore… it seems am not at all interested in my class…I think so!!! Ok it’s really funny but any how I need to make interest in studies…get back to it as soon as possible…
Today I bought one snicker chocolate to my fav. Buddy... which she loves much…

No comments:

Post a Comment