My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, September 13, 2012

On the way to College!

Hi friends . . . How you doing . . . ? Hope, you are all fine! Then am on the way to my college to get my certificates back! Now am in train, my brother is also accompanying me since he also has some thing to collect; i think his last semester mark sheet. Then by the by, am on my way to clg after 4 months! Isnt it that funny? i was not able to come at the time of result, so am coming now and collecting it. Hope i may get all my certificates in one day and i wish i return soon back to my home.
ok friends
take care
love you all
your blogger
Snooye 

No comments:

Post a Comment