My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bad Health!

hi friends,
it was very nasty to tell you that i had a bad fever last week! because of that i was not able to enjoy myself well and am feeling very weak now. I had recovered from the fever but also am weak. It may take some days to become fit as before. You know i had a BUTTER SCOTCH softee last Sunday at BIG BAZAAR. From then, some thing unexpected happen! fever!!!... I had decided not to eat ice creams for few days since climate is not at all good. Its changing from time to time. Some time its very chill, some time its cloudy and the other time it will be very very sunny!!!... ok friends, you all take care... Like september is over!!!
Welcoming my favourite month "OCTOBER"!!! yay yay yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment