My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mesmerizing August

hi friends
hope u r fine. i was not able to post any thing these days especially on august. But i have an idea that i will be able to give you what all happened in the last month. is that ok guys? ok then, first of all we had our friend ship day at the beginning of the month i think it was on august 7 first sunday right? i had wished my friends a happy friendship day and it was a happy day for me personnelly becoz one of my beloved one messeged me back wishing me a friendship day.later we had a krishna Jayanthi, birthday of Krishna on august 7. usually we used to celebrate but this time we were not able to go any where and we didnt celebrate... but we have huge plans for Ganesh Chaturthy! which falls on september 19. then we had our independence day which was on august 15 right? we had a great celebration on that day, we got chocolates and had a full masti with my friends. it was a happy day for me becoz it was my sweet friend's birthday! its none other Geethu... i wished her a happy birthday through short message and i was very unhappy that i was not able to talk to her becoz of work schedule. i think she would have certainly felt very bad for not calling her on her special day. but what else i would have done. on that day i reached very late back home becoz of this i was not able to make her a call. i hope she will understand and moreover i had send her a letter which is full of love and love!!! so no worries. once she recieves my letter she will be very happy and i hope she will forget the pain that i had created by not calling her. atlast i had a work and i got 200/- as incentives, 1500/- salary, thus i had started my account!
Ok guys thank you bye for a moment
will post you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment