My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, September 14, 2012

No place to sleep in!!!

Ya its very rush and unfortunately we didnt booked our return ticket. Since its my college and i didnt had any hope that i will get all my certificates in one day, but see what happened;i got all certificates in 5 hrs. So i returned back home on the same day with out proper ticket . . . I had only general ticket. Oh my God it was very nasty to sit for a long time its about 20hrs journey all the way from coimbatore to hyderabad! We started at 4.30 in eve and reached home by 1.10pm on the next day! I and my bro sat face to face so that we can stretch our leg! It was very rush in the train and most of them were devotees of Lord Venkateshwara (TIRUPATHI THIMMAPPA). We really had a bitter time and with very difficulty we had our dinner and managed to sleep while sitting!For some time. When we reached back home we were very tired and as soon as we entered we just get refreshed and ate our lunch and slept till late eve i guess 6.30

No comments:

Post a Comment