My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, September 3, 2012

Late Night Movie!

hello friends
Yesterday night we had a great fun watching a Tamil movie starring Jayam Ravi and Genelia D souza (SANTHOSH SUBRAMANIAM), it was awesome and my whole family was enjoying it...The movie was started at 9.00pm and it was going till 12.00am in the morning and we were very tired after that ... it was bit late to wake up in the morning early and even i need to go for my job! and i was in a hurry burry getting ready and going very fast ... but it was an awesome movie.
ok bye friends
post you soon
ur blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment