My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thamma’s Birthday!!!

Today,
A special day for me and my family. Day when my brother born in to this world! I wish him a happy birthday and may God bless him with all sorts of joys, happiness and fun in his life and bless him with all sorts of comforts. Let he feel happy and stay more close to us as days pass by!!! I love my brother very much and in name of my family once again I wish him a happy birthday!!! And hope he achieves all the things that he deserves in his life through out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the day with utmost fun………………………………….”Thammunni” have a dashing birthday this year and ever…
Love you a lot my brother and have a great success …… love you a lot!!!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment