My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Pilgrimage- a feeling of heavenly abode!!!

Hi friends!
How you all doing? Then today, one more special day for me… it’s my brother’s birthday! Wow we had a nice time around…
In the morning I wished my brother a happy birthday and we had decided to visit famous temple on this special day before itself. So as per the decision we were got ready by 8.00AM and went to GURUVAYUR temple which was dedicated to Lord KRISHNA. We travelled through a Govt.bus which helped us to reach there on time! It was really fast and very speedy!!!
At 11.30AM we reached temple and entered by 12.00NN. There, it was a huge crowd and need to stand in queue but there was a friend of my father who was working as an officer in the Temple. So we were taken us for KRISHNA DHARSHAN
Wow, it was a special moment for me and my family and we offered prayers whole heartedly… Thus after visiting, we went to a restaurant for having our lunch and we had special heavy meals and for me it was like “meals specially prepared for us!!!”… Hehehehheh ^_^
But my brother really loved it and we had a good time spending with our family and returned there by 3.00PM and reached home by 5.00PM.
Later, we had a mixed ice creams (Cocktail) and my brother’s favorite Bhel Puri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy, Yummy – Tasty, Tasty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment