My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Teacher's Day!!!

Hi... friends
Hope you are all fine!!! Then what’s up???
" September 5 " Tomorrow,is a special day just dedicated to my entire Staff’s, Teachers and all people that I mean them as my Guru’s … so I wish them a Happy Teachers day!!! Let’s follow their principles and make it as a tip for our life……
Teachers help us in building a good personality and to become a good citizen!!! Thus creating a place in every one’s heart! I couldn’t imagine a world with out them … Then there would not be any schools, colleges or any famous Universities! And nor any famous personalities… Every one in this world require some or the other’s help to grow, to develop, to build and to achieve some thing in their life and thus Teachers provide them a guide through out the life…
In some cases for some people their parents become teachers as a guide and support in all their means! And it seems luck that some people receive it…
Any how I thank all my beloved teachers, parents and all my elders on this day for their valuable suggestions, opinions and blessings …because with out them and their support I couldn’t be able to or achieve or become something in my life…I am happy for what I am now and its all because of them… hats off …
With out them and am still extinct!!!
Love you all…

No comments:

Post a Comment