My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun Filled Day!!!

Hi friends…
Gud eve …
Do u know one thing, I had bunked my class today in clg for the first time since 5 yrs!!! I was accompanied by my best buddies ( geethu and bunnie )and I had a great fun all the day!!! We had a spicy chilly mushrooms and sweetie black forest cake which I liked most… and did some shopping in great malls … really we had an extra ordinary day time enjoying in the rough sun and had a fun filled masti!!! I love being with my friends and hope they also liked it a lot… I gonna rock this night enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment