My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, August 5, 2011

Kalakkar ka chakkar!!!

Hi…
"Saas bahu aur betiyaan"
Today I saw SBB … wow it was wonderful!!! For the first time I saw GC in off screen shot. He was accompanied by Adi(GHSP)… it was a special epi dedicated for the friendship day… it was a comedy shot --- Adi calling GC as Ram and in return GC calling him Lakshman back… like that repeated for certain times and at last Adi told that GEET is alone (geet akeli hey) and they started laughing……… wow really it was nice… GC has off to your attitude, honest and Personality… loved it a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment