My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Celebrating Friendship Day!!!

Hi friends!
Wow, today first Sunday of August being a friend ship day. It’s been a very happy to wish all my friends a happy friend ship day!



In my opinion friend ship starts when one shake hands with each other right? ie: “Friendship – haath badne se shuru hote hain aur zindagi pura ye rishta hamara saath detha hey”… hey Na friends!!!



Let this friendship day be a unforgettable one for all friends in this world! Let’s love each other and help each other and at last be loved and be helped!!!



Okay friends … take care...Love u all ….. enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment